THE MAFIA ADVENTURE ESCAPE ROOM
The Mafia Adventure escape room in Fort Worth/Dallas is ready to take you back to a time of true excitement and danger in Texas history—1933, the height of Bonnie and Clyde’s reign of terror on the American South.
There’s a price on the head of Bonnie and Clyde. Dead or alive, that pair of thieves and murderers are worth a fortune. That’s what has driven you and your posse to go look for them.
After asking questions around town, you’re finally given a good lead. The dastardly duo have been recently spotted around the Jacksboro Highway scene—a place filled with debauchery and illegal activities.
Glimpse Into The Mafia Adventure
As you and your posse cruise down the street, keeping an eye out, one of you suddenly shouts—
“There! They just ducked in that building!”
The building in question? A well-known local establishment known as Tom Foolery’s Jazz Club. You’ve heard of the place before, in your line of work. In fact, you happen to know that a jazz club isn’t all it is.
The place is a notorious speakeasy, serving illegal alcohol during the reign of Prohibition. Not only that, but the place is said to be owned and operated by the local crime family.
It’s a dangerous place to be, no doubt. But this is a lead you can’t lose. You square your shoulders, pull open the door, and make your way inside…
The Mafia Adventure – Behind the Scenes
An Authentic Historical Fort Worth Escape Room with Real Antique Props!
“The Mafia Adventure” Fort Worth, TX escape room contains antique props from the time period, refurbished and modified by the Secret Chambers Special Effects team!
Jacksboro Highway in the Prohibition era was notorious for speakeasies and clubs filled with crime and debauchery—including action from the actual Dallas crime family and Bonnie and Clyde! The chamber contains REAL references to several famous crimes and locations in the area!
Several talented voice actors have contributed to really bring the room to life—the production put into this room is The Secret Chambers' highest yet!
If you're looking for awesome things to do in Dallas, this escape room adventure is the perfect choice!
How to Play "The Mafia Adventure"
Before entering “The Mafia Adventure,” please familiarize your team with the rules of play:
1. Players will have 60 minutes to explore the "The Mafia Adventure" chamber, find clues, solve all of the puzzles, and escape!
2. PLEASE DO NOT use “brute force” to cheat your way through the room!
3. Everything you need to reach is located 6 feet off the ground (or below).
4. If an item is plugged into an electrical outlet or has wiring attached to it, that item is NOT to be moved!
5. None of the puzzles / clues requires you to plug anything into an electrical outlet!
6. If an object begins to move automatically, it is designed to do so without your assistance!
7. DO NOT ROUGHHOUSE WHILE IN THE MAFIA ADVENTURE. Roughhousing of ANY KIND will NOT be tolerated! You will receive one warning – Repeated violations will result in a GAME OVER!
Finally, if you get stuck and need a push in the right direction or help retracing your footsteps, ring the summoning bell located atop the fireplace and we will give you a hint!
The Mafia Adventure - Book a Reservation
- Please reserve for "The Mafia Adventure" by visiting our booking page. All our Arlington and Fort Worth escape rooms MUST be paid for at the time when you reserve your spot.
- Cold Drinks, Group Photos, T-Shirts, and other official merchandise from “The Secret Chambers” is available for sale in our lobby.
- We accept Cash or Credit / Debit on our website for merchandise sales and additional General Admission.
Due to the popularity of The Secret Chambers, we recommend booking 24 hours
in advance for a weekday, and up to 2 weeks in advance for weekends and holidays.
Escape rooms like "The Mafia Adventure" may feature low lights, strobing lights, crawlspaces or other obstacles. For specific questions, please call us.