The Pirate Adventure Chapter III
Twice now, you and your crew have done the impossible - snuck aboard Captain Blackbeard’s pirate ship and made off with one of his fabled treasure maps!
This time, sneaking aboard won’t be an issue...
Captain Blackbeard has finally tracked down and captured you, eager to inflict punishment for your crimes!
You’ve been chained, blindfolded, and locked in the ship’s brig. The plank has been deemed too good for a slippery group of thieves such as yourselves...
...instead, the captain has left a bomb in the brig with you, just out of reach and ready to blow you all sky high!
Blackbeard thinks he’s taken every precaution against your crew escaping yet again…but a wiley group like yours can find a solution anywhere!
The fuse is lit - You have just ONE HOUR to break out of the brig and The Queen Anne's Revenge before the bomb goes off!
You will rely on communication, teamwork and the help of a fellow condemned pirate who is desperate to escape his own doom...
...but Blackbeard has placed plenty of tricks and traps in your way, so you’ll have to act fast - Or else its off to Davey Jones’ locker with all of you!
The Pirate Adventure – Behind the Scenes
The Pirate Adventure Chapter III is the third installment of our first and longest running escape room at The Secret Chambers. However, it is a standalone adventure and can easily be experienced by those who never played either of the first two chapters.
With upgraded puzzles, new features, and our most exciting special effects to date (all designed by The Secret Chambers team) people of any age or experience level will be dazzled by this new adventure in an immersive setting!
The Pirate Adventure – How to Play
Before entering the “The Pirate Adventure,” please familiarize your team with the rules of play:
1. Players will have 60 minutes to explore the room, find clues, solve all of the puzzles, and escape!
2. DO NOT use “brute force” to cheat your way through the room!
3. Everything you need to reach is located 6 feet off the ground (or below).
4. If an item is plugged into an electrical outlet or has wiring attached to it, that item is NOT to be moved!
5. None of the puzzles / clues requires you to plug anything into an electrical outlet!
6. If an object begins to move automatically, it is designed to do so without your assistance!
7. Roughhousing of ANY KIND will NOT be tolerated! You will receive one warning – Repeated violations will result in a GAME OVER!
The Pirate Adventure – Book a Reservation
To book a reservation for “The Pirate Adventure Chapter III”, you will need to visit our Booking Page.
All Escape Room Challenges MUST be paid for at the time your reservation is made!
Cold Drinks, Group Photos, T-Shirts, and other official merchandise from “The Secret Chambers” is available for sale in our lobby.
We accept Cash or Credit / Debit on-site for merchandise sales and additional General Admission.
Due to the popularity of The Secret Chambers, we recommend booking 24 hours
in advance for a weekday, and up to 2 weeks in advance for weekends and holidays.
Our escape rooms may contain stairs, low lights, strobing lights, crawlspaces or other obstacles. For specific questions, please call us.