"The Train Heist Adventure" Escape Room
Our Most Technologically Ambitious Escape Room To Date!
- EXPLORE over 450 square feet of fast-paced, Steampunk-infused Wild West Action on a train racing through an exotic desert location!
- IMMERSE YOURSELF in 360 degrees of intricately-detailed train cars and test your grit against an all-new gallery of 100% custom-made clues, puzzles, and other hair-raising challenges!
- ENGAGE ALL 5 OF YOUR SENSES as you race against the clock to break into a giant STEEL safe, grab the gold, and get out!
About the Train Heist Adventure
There’s gold in that there train! You have been hired by an airship pilot to perform a daring high-speed heist, but this is no simple freight train.
This here iron horse is built to withstand the most cunning of bandits, with a gauntlet of security features designed to keep the likes of you out of there. You and your crew need to get that gold—but will ALL of you make it out alive?
Take a look at our photo gallery to see the interiors of The Train Heist Adventure escape room! If you're looking for things to do in Dallas/Fort Worth, look no further!
Before entering "The Train Heist Adventure" Escape Room, please familiarize your team with the rules of play:
The Secret Chambers staff asks that you read and follow the below rules of play, to ensure everyone stays safe and has as much fun as possible while in "The Train Heist Adventure"!
1. You and your team will have 60 minutes to explore the Train Heist Adventure, find clues, solve all of the puzzles, and escape!
2. DO NOT use “brute force” to cheat your way through the room!
3. Everything you need to reach is located 6 feet off the ground (or below).
4. If an item is plugged into an electrical outlet or has wiring attached to it, DO NOT move that item!
5. Please note that none of the puzzles or clues will require you to plug anything into an electrical outlet!
6. If an object begins to move automatically, it is designed to do so without your assistance!
7. Roughhousing of ANY KIND will NOT be tolerated! You will receive one warning – Repeated violations will result in a GAME OVER!
To ensure you get the day and time you want, we recommend booking 24 hours
in advance for a weekday, and up to 2 weeks in advance for weekends and holidays.
PLEASE NOTE: Our escape rooms may contain stairs, low lights, strobing lights, crawlspaces or other obstacles. For specific questions, please call us.